St James is committed to involving the local community in the evolving designs for the M&S Warehouse Site. The aim is to ensure that people have the opportunity to see the proposals for the site and to feed back their views to the developers and design team.
Pre-application public consultation on the redevelopment of the M&S Warehouse site started at the beginning of 2014 and will continue throughout this year. A number of consultation events have already taken place including:
- 25 one to one interviews in January and February
- Presentations to the White City Residents Association
and the White City Neighbourhood Forum
- Pop up events at White City Big Local fun day,
Egyptian House and White City tube station.
- Group sessions with QPR Extra Time Club,
the White City Youth Club and other local stakeholder groups
- Open space ideas forum workshop
- Site visits with local stakeholders
- Capacity building and design workshops with students from Phoenix High School
Notes and reports on these events will be published on this website and included in the final documentation as part of the planning application.
Further public events will be held this year and local residents and stakeholders will be notified of these events by flyers, posters and email. Information about these events can be found in the events section of this website.
Finally, once the planning application has been submitted, Hammersmith and Fulham Council will run a statutory consultation when you can also comment on the application.
Please email us through the Contact Us page if you wish to be kept informed of consultation and engagement events.